64,000 mg/h Commercial Ozone Generator
We know that the "Bigger is Better" idea is being promoted, but we disagree with large, centralized ozone treatments.
Think of a glass of red dye poured into a pool. It is very vivid at the point of entry, then dilutes to nearly nothing as it spreads through the pool. Large ozone machines are heavy, expensive, and hard to repair. We strongly believe that multiple 32G units are easy to transport, reliable, spreads the ozone better, and super-reliable.
We know a 48,000, 64,000, 80,000, or 100,000 ozone generator is powerful, but it may be overkill. 32,000 is enough for an apartment, and a 64,000 can treat a whole house. Why not use two, three, or four of the 32,000 (32G) units to treat your jobs. Here are the reasons to own smaller, not huge ozone generators:
- Flexibility: With several units you can do several smaller jobs at one time (saves time and money), or use a combination to treat larger buildings.
- Multiple units prevent isolated areas from lack of treatment.
- No need for several fans to circulate the ozone from one central area.
- Better for your back: Four 32G equal 128,000 mg/hr of output. And they are easy to transport and carry.
- Multiple ozone units can shorten the treatment time by raising O3 levels more quickly.
We have made larger units, and we concluded that they are hard to transport, expensive to maintain, and they are not the best treatment option. So, we made a decision that we know runs counter-culture to the braggadocios ozone promoters. We know from years of experience that strategic positioning of the ozone units are better than hauling huge machines in and out of homes.
Our 32G is very easy to maintenance. If the plates dim over time, it only takes a philips screwdriver and 15 minutes to restore it back to like-new operation. Plates can last for a year or two with normal use. (A set of new plates are $60 for four T22 plates)